I'm sad. Just got back from gym after my usual work out. What happened?Nothing big really. But I just feel sad. I didn't know that she's so sensitive or was it me for not being sensitive enough? It must be either way. But I know I'm at fault this time.
At times, I just don't care about how people feel. I know it's not right. I should have learnt from what I had gone through...But I guess, for me to change, I'll need time. Was it me? Or she being too obsessed with small things. I was just kidding. But maybe I hurt her feelings this time. Since it's in front of the public. I know I'm guilty this time around, or else, I wouldn't feel the way I'm feeling right now. Wonder how long will it take for her to forgive me this time. Hopefully she won't take too long, since tmrw we have a date for the movie "The Proposal". Sigh....sad.
I was suppose to accompany her together with Hanis for dinner in McD. But I guess she's mad at me and I better not join them. Since she's got Hanis with her. I really don't know how to respond to this kinda situation. Cause for me, when I'm mad at that person, I'll prefer to just take my time-out from that person and I'll be fine after awhile. Wonder what she'll think about me walking away and going back home just like that without informing her. Haih...really don't know. I just feel that all this are unnecessary stress. Why things have to be this way? Can't we make it easier for each other to just say what you want and what you like or don't like? When I'm serious, you tell me you're joking. When my turn to joke, you're serious. What the Heck??? Hmm...now I know why you're complicated. Haih....

No comments:
Post a Comment