About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Living a lie

Each time I smiled, it's a lie. Each time I said I'm alright, it's a lie. Each time I laugh out loud, it's a big lie. Everything's a lie now. Cause I'm not happy. I'm not alright. I'm not who I'm and I'm not what I use to be. I'm living a lie now...and how long will it be? Why things has to be this fucked up??
At the moment, my only solitude is here...a place for me to relief all my feelings, thoughts and frustration...I hate myself right now.