About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Shahirah's Wedding

Today's Shahirah's Akad Nikah. Shahirah's my very close Malay friend from MGS. She's my Vice-President for SJAM. I've known her for a good 11-12 years. (I guess so. Lost count already.) She has always been nice to me and she's such a polite young lady and I'm totally the opposite when compared with her.
Well, after so many years the both of us left high school, we still do keep in touch but we do not meet up that often. In fact, we don't even meet up at all.Hahaha. Most of the time, she'll invite me to her house for Raya Festive and I guess she finally given up after so many years I'd not responded to her invites. I feel bad. I know. But the thing is, back then, I was still very much younger and I don't know how to go to her house. Nah. I lied. Is more to-I do not take the initiative to look for her address. Sigh. Okay. My fault.
But today's different. Today is her ONCE IN A LIFE TIME DAY and I told myself not to miss it regardless of anything. I'm glad that I did attend her wedding. She looks so stunningly beautiful in her silky-silver white baju kebaya. *Clap!! Clap!!*
To Shahirah, thanks for inviting me to your wedding ceremony. I'm glad I did attend your big day or else, I believe you'll never treat me as your friend anymore. Nanti Hari Raya mesti tak nak ajak I lagi.Hahahaha! Congratulations to you and Ben!!! Hugs Hugs and Muaks Muaks.

No comments: