About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What happened to us?

It has been three days that we did not have lunch together. It's just not the usual us. What happened? Is she still mad about the incident? I just can't believe it. But I know it's my fault for not being sensitive with other people's feeling. I deserve the cold treatment from her.
Colleagues has been asking me what's wrong with the two of us. I dare not say anything. Cause I'm just too afraid that I'll say something wrong again. I must admit that I'm childish when I joke. Cause I thought jokes are suppose to be funny. I guess I'm so wrong this time.
Hopefully soon she'll get over it and be her normal self again. Called her earlier to ask how's she. Feels awkward but she denied. So what happened to us again? One word - SAD. =(