So fucked-up. What's wrong with this old women. Can't she be more professional in her work ethics? I'm already feeling it. I knew that she wasn't happy with the way our department is doing things. But WTH? We don't report to you. My boss's right. At the end of the day, he's the one that's doing my appraisal and not you. SO I don't give-a-shit to whatever shit complains that you're up to.
I'm just so happened to be at the wrong place, wrong time and with the wrong people. And you, being nasty and all boiled up just give it to me JUST LIKE THAT. WTF? Come on. You're always telling people how professional are you in terms of your work ethics. In this sense, I don't get it. I just can't see it with my very own eyes. If you're being professional, then handle me with some respect and dignity if you want the same from me. Don't you get it? If you want to earn people's respect, then you must respect the people first. Being a professional and experience person, you don't scream like as if you're in the wet-market doing your groceries etc. WTH man? It's in the office that we're talking about and you just don't have to scream like that. I don't even scream at my dog unless she's disobedient. But in this case, I didn't even do a shit thing. I'm just so happened to be there, trying to ask for your signature politely. Bad timing huh?
Anyway, come on. We know you're good. But bear in mind, nobody's perfect. Think about it? With your character like this, you think you know it all. But sometimes, it's good if we don't know everything. And be nice to people. It's important to be nice to people and when you need them, they'll be able to assist. This simple thing, I think you might not get it. Trust me. At the moment, people are doing your things cause you're like a dictator. Is just too old school. What's the point? Why are you doing all these to your subordinate? You feel thrill? Think about it? Is this what you really want? You want everyone to be afaird of you? And stop asking me whether am I afraid of you. Cause I'm not. I just don't want to argue with you and bear with all your constant nagging. I've enough at home and I don't want it from you. And I just don't want to waste my time listening to things which are repetition. So why can't you just release your anger in another way by not making another one's life miserable? Or ruin another person's day? Why can't you see that your style is old-fashioned and you need to improve yourself. Try the soft way. Perhaps things will work even better. Don't you think so? Hmmph..as if you'll hear me. But who cares. At least when I put it in here, in the future, when I'm successful, this blog will reminds me not to do what you just did to me today. Is just so bloody annoying. Worst, it's infront of other colleagues. Fucked-up man!
