About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Doctor, as a close friend.

I had been coughing for a few weeks now. It seems that my cough's getting worst. I started to get worried about my condition as well. Desperately, I seeks lots of people's advice and it turn out to be not working too well for me. I totally cut out cold drinks. No ice at all. It has been a few days already.
Having said all that, I seeks Foo's advice on what shall I do if my cough persist. His advise to me is to scan/x ray to check if I've pneumonia. Which I'm quite worried that I might turn up having that. I told him all the symptoms that I have which to his reply, is better to go check it out then to treat the cough as though it's a normal cough.Anyway, I told Foo that I'll hit his advice if I still cough out hard.
Today he called me up. Told me that he took some medication for me from the hospital. Which I feel that's so sweet of him. At least he thought of me and concern about my health. That's why I also sayang him. Haha. Anyway, I'm just glad that I have a Doctor as a close friend. :)