About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Happiness

One of my life's happiness is when I come back from work on a Monday, being greeted happily by two lovely pets. They'll never get tired of me. They'll never feel bored of me. They're always there for me. When I'm at the lowest. Thank you Ruby for always being so loyal to me.
Martian's growing up fast. He's so hyper. I guess he's jealous when I pet Ruby and show my affection to her. He'll bark at Ruby. As if is to tell her that I'm his. Not hers. But I just loves both of them so much.
I seriously find both of my pet dogs cool!!They're the awesomest pets in the world!! =)