About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pretty v Ugly

All human beings, animals or things are the same. The cute and pretty one, everyone will love it and wanted it so badly. The ugly ones left untouch or unseen. That's so typical. Damn sad. Why shall God create such thing as Pretty and Ugly at the same time? Why can't everything be pretty? And beautiful??
It's sad that reality sucks. People only sees pretty things and cute things all the time. We don't bother about the ugly ones. How will the ugly stuff feels? I'm sad about this fact. I just don't understand why God have to create us as such. Haih...WHY can't everything be pretty woh??? Why leh? Sigh!!