About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ruby kena skinned Alive!! :(

Damn sad...paid RM60.00 for Ruby's grooming and ended up she kena skinned alive....
When me and Colin went there and pick her up, I nearly couldn't recognise her at all...So sad!! Her beautiful tail..gone. Her fur..all gone...Haih..but what to do..she's shedding..Going to be messy and tedious work for us if we don't shave her bold. But after shaving her, feel so "sim tia". Sigh.
Next time must inform the groomer not to shave her till so bold..Kesian only...
In conclusion, Ruby looks sad...and I'm sad for her... :( I'm sorry Ruby....