One word - Excited. The most awaited event on my list for this year. Tomorrow is the day. Suppose to be sleeping already. But I'm just so nervous now cause I know I'm so damn unprepared. Gosh!! What's going to happen to us tomorrow? How's the race is gonna be? Will we be able to do it together? Will we be able to finish the race as a team and love each other even more??? What happened if either one of got so frustrated with one another? I hope not. Hmm...
Anyway, I'm just so excited about this race tomorrow and due to that, I'm not sleepy at all. Although I'm tired. Will I be joining in this race again next year?? Age's catching up. I just don't want to miss out all this fun that I can do now...
Well, got to get some sleep. Don't want to end up being too tired during the race due to lack of sleep. So long folks!
