About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Damn bodoh....

Demand demand demand....work work work.....and Company's paying peanuts. What the heck? I need to find a way to move on. I'm starting a family soon. I don't want to earn peanuts and left far away behind from my other comrades. I'll need to leave real soon. I just don't feel like dragging myself into this place any longer. I don't enjoy it as much as I used to be. Yes, I'll feel sad. But I know it's gonna worth the whole future. I've got bigger things to do and there'll be brighter future for me out there. Why shall I stay when what I'm getting is more works and just peanuts for a living? Benefits are just okay. And now they're suspecting me making false claims. What the fuck? So clocking in early for work then no need to suspect is it? Come talk to me lah whoever who want to complain about whatever shit claims I made. If my boss allows me to claim, means I'm entitle to it. What's wrong with that? I don't give a shit on others. Please feel free to go complain to my boss that I'm making false claim. I don't care. I'm sure he know very well what I'm doing. Now stupid company don't know set what shit setting to my access card. Fine if you don't let me work late. It's just darn stupid. As though I don't have other way to do it. Bloody pariah...
Damn cheapskate. I roughly is able to guess who's that bloody hypocrite. I don't give a shit. So free nothing else better to do but to check on people's time clocking in and out of office? Damn bodoh...No wonder not productive nor efficient. Haih..is a waste of time working here. I'm gonna start counting my days to leave this place. Is darn stupid. I better move on with my life in finding my own adventure....just hate this kinda low mentality type of colleagues who are jealous of others. Bodoh!!