About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Life today and tmrw...

Tonight was the first Lou Sang that I'd for this coming Chinese New Year. It was fun. Went with colleagues. Drink a little and eat nice food. Price was okay too.
I always believe that life's short. I try to cherish every single moment I have in my life. Although works sometimes sucks. But that doesn't mean that it's bad. There's always good time, and bad time. It's just a circle of life.
What I understand about being alive now is that we shall be happy with whatever we have. We may demand more or better if we have the cash/additional effort. Otherwise, it's better to feel contented with what we have in life now, at the moment.
I have good friends. I've nice colleagues. I've a caring hubby, loving and supporting parents. What else shall I be demanding for more then? Life = Live today as if there's no tomorrow.