About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Catching up...

*Deep breath* *Fuh!!* *Tired*
Finally...*taaaaaaaa-daaaaaaaaaaaaaa* It's officially O.V.E.R.!!! We are both now going to just relax and slowly settle down our life in a more slow pace move...It's hell tiring. BUT! It's all worth the effort, time and arguements.
It's going to be a new begining. A new life altogether for us living in this beautiful place called - Home. How sweet!!
However, somehow or another, I'm afraid. I'm afraid of not being able to cope with some changes in life. I'm afraid of not being able to live together with another person under the same roof and feel safe in it. I'm afraid of living my parents home permanently and having my own place with my own new family. So much of commitment. Such huge a change. I'm afraid that I'm unable to cope well...and yes, I'm still not prepared/ready for such major change in life.
I need to share it with someone. I need to listen to others point of view. I want to know how it feels like having my own place. Will it be cool? I want to know how much of sacrification that I'll have to face in later part of my life due to all these new upcoming commitments. Bills, bills and more bills...Hmmmm.. *BIG SIGH*
Living with another new men and he's not my father or my brother. How will it feel? Going on a holidays for a few days is fun fun and more fun! But staying together/ living together and having a family of our own...Hmm..will it be fun fun and more fun??? I really don't know and I don't want to know at the moment...Cause I'm just soooooooooo afraid of reality checks. *Scary.*
I know I'm going to miss a lot of things that I'm going to leave behind. Moving forward, I'll need to learn how to be more patient. Learn the art of tolerence. Learn the art of cooking. Learn the art of DIY etc. So much of thoughts I have in mind. There's so many things in life that I'll need to look and learn. Others are going to see us as what we portray of. So, less mistakes and more careful with the things we'll need to do and speak. I wonder how can the both of us cope with all these changes. I'm really scare...I wonder does he feel the same way too???