I remember clearly that Wai Kee did spoke to me about how he felt for Wei San. It's not love. It's not like. Cause at that point of time, he don't really know Wei San that well. So this is how he put it to me.
He says that, "I don't know how to express it to you. But let's put it this way. I just like to talk to her more cause among you guys, she is my favourite. " He continues by saying that "Everyone will have a favourite among all close friends. Everyone will have a favourite among all colleagues." And Wei San was his favourite among us at that point of time. I'm not too sure right now whether is she still his favourite. But well, this is how I want to begin my blog for tonight.
I wish to say that I agree with Wai Kee's view in terms of everyone will have their favourite someone in a particular group or clan. I, myself do have a favourite too among my friends and colleagues. Cause I know, certain things are to be shared with only those you can rely upon, trust and have faith with.
Ultimately, I believe that we can have a bunch of close friends, just like my group of girls that I love hanging out with them. But among them, there will definitely be someone whom will be the first to know everything that is happening around me. And thereafter, followed by the rest of them.
So, my question will be, do you have a favourite someone? Tee-hee. :P
