Mother's Day was yesterday. Suppose to bring mom out to breakfast around Damansara, PJ area. BUT, I totally forgotten about my appointment.
Went appointment at 10.30am and hit the gym from 12.30pm until 2.00pm. Came back, took a quite nice shower, and fetched mom and dad to Pyramid for a nice shopping day. Mom's favourite food is Japanese food. Dad's big no no. Poor him. Tee-Hee.
Brought mom to Tokyo G. She still prefer Osaka. Osaka really that good meh? Maybe next time I shall just bring her there instead of letting her trying out more varieties. Mom and Dad's getting older. I know I'm going to miss them a lot some day. And I really don't want it to be happening too soon.
Walked around the whole Pyramid from right to left, left to right. Mom and Dad asked what would I like to have as a gift for my wedding. Initially, I've got no idea. Mom's thought was always gold, as it's a good investment. Well, true, but the thing with gold is, I don't get to use it often. That's it. Dad on the other hand just asked me to choose whatever I wanted to. I demanded a watch. Hehe. A nice beautiful classic watch. :)
After the long long day shopping, we drove to Taipan USJ for a wonder dinner. Mom wanted Jap food again. Dad's like gonna vomit already. Hehehe. I decided that we shall not have Jap food anymore for the day, as Dad's ain't gonna be full. So we opt for a traditional duck noodles at one of the restaurant in Taipan USJ. Roasted duck don't taste as good as it look, but the Char Siew taste absolutely fabulous! :) Yummy!! We are happy with our dinner.
Drove Mom and Dad back to Klang. Decided to stop at Aeon Bkt Tinggi. Walked around again and I went bought my camel active shoe just for my coming up HK trip. Nice comfy pair of shoes. I like.
There you go. Mother's Day celebration with my parents. Happy Mother's Day Mummy!I Love you and let's go "jalan-jalan sambil makan" more often! :) We shall go Taipan USJ more often. Hehehe.
