About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Here's a toast to 2013!!
This year...the things I look forward to is
1) Complete my MBA
2) Spend more time with Claire & Colin
3) Spend more time with my parents
4) Spend more time with Colin's family
5) Concentrate on career
6) Pick up a music lesson - still thinking Violin/Guitar/Saxophone
7) Earn more money (investment maybe)
8) Travel! Very important! I must go travel this year!
9) Run marathons
10) Get a swim suit..Hahaha!!!

There's so many things that I would love to have for 2013...I'm excited! Geee....

Happy New Year once again!

xOXo