About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mixed Feelings

Wonder to feel excited or nervous about tmrw's run. Hmmmp...Got to sleep early. Or else I will not have the energy to run and finish the marathon. For the record, this will be my second run for this year.

First run was a 8km Run for Peace 2009 organised by Soka Gakkai Malaysia, a lay Buddhist Organisation working towards the establishment of peace in society.

Tmrw's run will be a short 7km Olympic Day Run organised by McDonald's Malaysia. A little nervous and excited bout this run. My aim is to finish the race within the time limit of 70 minutes or lesser.

I'm indeed looking forward for tmrw's run. Meanwhile, I'll need to get some good sleep before Colin come and pick me up in the wee hours of the morning as early as 5.30am. Good night ppl!!

No comments: