About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Olympic Day Run 2009 (12.7.2009)


Venue : Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur. Time : 7.00am.
We were shocked when we reach there early in the morning at about 6.45am. The crowd was H.U.G.E. The participants were all so serious and doing their warm ups around the field. I was feeling so excited and nervous that day. For God knows what reason. :P
Anyway, I guess I did alright for an amateur like me. 7km in approximately 58min according to Foo, although my Mickey Mouse watch clearly shows around 55min. But is okay.
The post-run effect is horrible!! My muscles aches badly! It hurts whenever I climb up and down the staircase of my office. But I guess, it's all about having a good workout. Hence, I did not hit the gym today.

Here's the pictures taken from Foo's camera...Enjoy!! =)


Together with Azri, Ronald, Me, Colin and Foo.

Colin, Honey and Foo before the run.





No comments: