Fun! Fun! Fun! Happy! Happy! Happy! Cold cold weather. But a little disappointed as Starbucks full house at the moment. Hence, got to find a back up plan. Picked Coffee Bean instead. But then I realise that all these years, we had been hanging out in Coffee Bean instead of Starbucks. As Coffee Bean has got a better ambiance and cozier place to hang out. Especially when it's at night. But the coffee..might not taste as good as Starbucks. At least this is what I think. Hehehe...Anyway, I still like the feeling of hanging out here, online, chatting and talking to my buddies and Colin. Plan chilling...
Sometimes, I will seriously think that it's pretty cool to actually hang out alone in Genting just having a nice cuppa coffee and online, blogging and surfing the net doing nothing but just plain relaxing. And when I'm bored, holding a good book and start reading. Life's so relaxing. No thinking. No trouble. No disturbance.
Oh, did I mentioned earlier that she smsed me earlier? Well, I'm surprised actually. But I'm just plain happy that she did. Her sms just made my day as this give me the assurance that she's no longer that "mad" at me. Or maybe she thinks that I'm mad at her as I didn't sms her for 2 days already. How if all this are just simply a huge misunderstanding.
But I must say, I really need to thank Chai Har. She had make me realise that sometimes, we just can't force a friend to friend us. At the end of the day, we just want our friends to be happy. If she/he didn't treat us as friend, we just can't simply force them to accept us. All this takes time. And I'll just give her all the time she want. Cause I believe, if we are meant to be friends, we'll eventually be.
Alright, got to stop blogging before the three of them (Colin, Foo and Mich) start screaming at me.Kekekekeke :P
Oh, before I forgot - Happy 52nd National Day! Merdeka!! Merdeka!! Merdeka!!! :D
