About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Post Merdeka celebration

Last night was fabulous! It's the coolest (as in "literally" cold weather + cool + awesomest) National Day I had ever celebrated for the past 25years. Yes. I'm 25 years old this year. Haha. =)
Anyway, we had never thought of celebrating National Day when we first planned our trip to Genting. It's when we were there that we realise that hey, it's our 52nd year of Independant and we decided to watch the fireworks etc. The crowd last night was huge!!! There were so many Ah Lians and Ah Bengs around. Of course Mat Rempit not to be missed out as well. ;)
But then again, the four of us initially planned just to chill out in Genting Starbucks (but ended up in Coffee Bean instead) has never thought of having the chance to join in the Merdeka craze that Genting's organising last night. It was really something different for me as I had never really going out there just to celebrate or shout out loud for 7 times in the spirit of Merdeka!! I know. I'm so unpatriotic. But WTH? How to be patriotic when our Government's practising such rubbish rules and regulations. One Malaysia? What's One Malaysia when there's Bumiputra rate and Non-Bumiputra rate? Okay, I need to stop all these before I really start blogging about my country's policy. Sigh!
Anyway, coming back to my nice break away trip in Genting, it was just plain awesome! Had a great time shouting out loud, singing K, hanging out with friends and hubby drinking coffee, chilling, online, blogging, wasting time, doing nothing but pure bitching + teasing each other, counting down to Merdeka Day, watched fireworks, drinking beers, walking aimlessly, taking in cold air, breathing out heat+mist, looking at the night scenery of KL's simply breath taking, I can just do anything just to do the same old thing forever. How I wish my daily routine consist of that.Superb dei!!! Hahaa! I know, dream on right? But hey, maybe one day my dream'll come true!! At least I've a dream! =) *Wink*
Having done all that, I'm just glad that I'd taken the time out for myself to think about what had happened to me for the past few weeks. At least this long weekend, I'd managed to do things that I'm really happy with, with the people that I'm so closed with. And I was happy when I received her sms which gives me the assurance that we are still friends, although we might not be as close as before. But that does not matter as at the end of the day, it takes time to rebuilt the trust, the closeness + etc. Hence, I'll let things be as what she had said earlier.
It has been awhile since the last time I felt so tired from going out traveling and doing nothing. Need my rest now. Thank God I'm on leave tmrw. Haha! *Best!!Best!!*