About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

The feeling's gone.

I will say that I'm different from other girls. Most of the time, I know what I want. I know what I like and what I don't like. I'm able to tell what I need and I know what my aims are. I just know what I really really want. Unlike what most man will say about woman - "Womans' are so unpredictable. They don't even know what they want themselves." But, I can say that I don't fall under this category of womans as I honestly know what I want.
Okay. What happened was just two days ago. Colin called me up asking me whether do I want some bread for breakfast the next day. I said okay. What kinda bread? He goes, there's this hotdog bread, there's this chicken floss bread etc etc etc. I goes, okay. Buy me 1 chicken floss bread then.
So, he came to my house that night, pass me two breads. I didn't take a look at what's inside the bread as obviously, I will think that it's chicken floss bread. Then, the next morning before I leave home for work. I took both the bread, and put inside the microwave and heat it. As there're 2 breads there, I decided to just take my "chicken floss bread" and leave the other one for my brother's breakfast. Then, I realise that, there isn't any chicken floss bread. What he'd gotten me was 1 fish bread and the other dried pork meat mixed chicken floss bread which I obviously didn't know that it was a mixed since it's the stuffed inside the bread. I can't see it. *shrug*
But anyway, I made my choice clear to him. I want 1 chicken floss bread and that's all. Nothing else. He ended up buying me 2 breads and no chicken floss bread. I was obviously pissed and mad. I can't stand the fact that he bought me other things which I don't want and he got to buy 2 somemore to make me fat. Sigh! Anyway, I was disappointed as I don't get to eat my chicken floss bread and I got to finish the fish bread which taste so.. yucks!!! I just want him to know that, next time, if the thing that I want is not available, then don't buy. I won't blame him. In this way, I will not be this pissed. I wonder you ppl get what I mean or not. Then, if I say I just want 1 of it, then I really meant 1 and not giving me more than 1. I will never never ever appreciate what you if you can't even understand or give me what I asked for. By giving me something else which is not what I want, will not make me happy. It just bloody pissed me off. Haih...
Well, I suppose to blog about this yesterday but too bad the connection sucks. So today only I got the time to blah everything out here...Hmmp...feel so much better...
P/S: I'm still not on talking terms with mom. How-leh? Haih...Sad. =(

No comments: