Been 3 days I'd last spoken to mom. She's being too annoying to me recently. Just can't take the fact that she grumbles a lot and acting too much of an Aunty.
But deep down in my heart, I feel bad. For shouting at her last weekend. I know it hurts her a lot. But sometimes, I just can't take it anymore as everyone has a limit. And she definitely hits my limit that time. I couldn't take it and I just shouted at her so loudly and ask to to bloody shut up! I never did that before...I guess she must be really sad..Worst, I didn't apologise...How long will this be? I'm so screwed up with my life. Sigh!
I know mom's older now. She might talk a lot and when I say a lot, it's really a lot a lot. I can't even stand her way of conversation. Basically nothing informative but only updates on which aunty son do what..which aunty's daughter treat her damn good..bla bla bla..bla bla bla...that kinda topic..Can't stand her each time she start her stories...I just don't have the patience in me.
I know I'm wrong for shouting at her like that. But I just feel that why must I be the one to apologise to her? Just because she's my mom? But the fact that she's overly doing it make me so frustrated with her and myself. Just hate that kinda feeling..Anyway, I did try to talk to her and call her.But she's even worst than I'm. Lagi Ego. Sien...
Well, I'll see how long this cold war gonna be..hopefully it ends before this weekend..I just want to have a good time with her sometimes,but maybe she's just too tired and old now.I'm getting scare as well...hmm..*sigh*

No comments:
Post a Comment