About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Monday, August 24, 2009

I can cough my lungs out now...

At first, I thought it was just a mild cough. Now I'm terribly wrong. My cough's so bad that I can feel my lungs trying to reach out each time I cough. Sigh. What a way to start off my Monday.
Besides, I'm also having this mild headache and heartache now. Hmm...I just need some sleep. Planning to drink my bottle of JD coke since quite some time ago. Will tonight be a good to do that? Hmm..Still thinking. Maybe I should...in order to lie flat on my bed and then I won't have to suffer this bloody cough. *Cough!*