I just dreamt about her. First time ever my dream is so clear. In this dream, we were still not as close as before. But, we bump into each other in the lift corridor and she's about to go down to buy lunch.
I asked her whether is she going for lunch and if she's, will she want me to tag along. To her reply, she said no and I thought okay, I'll just go back in then and continue my work. Then she smiled and insist that I accompany her for lunch.
Then there's this phone call suddenly that cut off everything entirely. It's Yenn Linn. It's 8.45pm and she's asking me out for a drink with the rest of the girls. I was just too weak to even get up of my bed.
Suddenly, I realise that things are still the same. Remain unchanged Although I wish my dream's real. I've been trying hard to mend things right between us but I guess she's very persistent. This make me feel real sad to know how a friend whom I deem close can give me this kinda cold + ill treatment for some kinda crap shit that I genuinely meant nothing but just pure joke. Sigh.
Foo's right. Even after this incident, if all things are back to norm (IF), things will be different entirely. No more crappy jokes. No more the-usual-fun-thing. No more teasing + hanky panky. Now I felt like I'm in a pool of deep shit.
