About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday Morning

Its either I slept too early last night or I must had been thinking a lot lately that I couldn't sleep well. Woke up damn early in the morning today. Hence, I decided to come in work early.
The sun's glaring so strong today. Was it an indication that it's suppose to be a happy sunny day today? I hope so. Had not been really happy lately. But I guess I'll have to move on. Can't be cause of one small thing that cause myself to be unhappy forever. Afterall, everyday's a new day.
Well, I'm in the office right now. Hoping to have a good start and end my week with a nice blast! Will be looking forward for my trip to Genting with Colin, Foo and Mich. Hanging around in the cold air, having a cuppa nice hot mocha in Starbucks, talking all night long none stop, celebrating 52nd National Day and just chill.
=)