About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dad lost his wallet

Sigh. Dad shouted from his room, telling bro and Maureen that he left his wallet at Genting @ 6.50pm. The whole WORLD started to scream and shouted at him. WTH? Come on, as if he wanted to lose it. As if he wanted so damn much to be careless. As if he wanted to forget about his wallet. As if he wanted all the troubles. As if he had planned the whole god-damn thing. Please...why can't we be his family members be more careful about how he felt? He's already panicking. He's 62 this year. Why can't we show him the support that he needed? Why can't we tell him things like, "No worries Dy, everything's gonna be okay." Words of comforting. Words of love. What happened to our family? No doubt. I'm not trying to say that Dad's right for being careless. What I'm trying to say is that, as family members, we should first make sure that he's not in the state of confusion, worries + panicked. He lost his wallet! God-damn-it. All his credit cards, ATM card, License, ID, cash, are in it. Why can't we help him to ensure that all his things are safe from potential abuser who could have found it and not return it back? Why can't we be more caring towards him? Why can't we be helpful at this moment when he's in need? All because all these years we think that he's not being a good husband or dad? Is that so? I'm seriously pissed actually. Pissed with how mom nags at him continuously non-stop like a tape recorder. I'm angry with bro as well. Why can't he be more understanding that dad's already 62 and obviously, he will eventually be less careful and forgetful about certain things. I'm not siding him. I'm not saying that dad's right. But he's not wrong as well. Cause incidents like this, is unpredictable. No one wants it. Sigh.
I'm just sad. I'm sad for my Dad. All these years, Dad has always been quiet whenever Mom grumbles and nags at him. Dad has always been a nice man. I understand that he might not be able to provide us with lots of cash, but at least he's a good Dad. He don't cheat outside. He don't do any hanky panky stuff. He's always at home, helping out with housechores since I was young. He has always been caring to us in his very own way. Without showing much. Are men all the same? Hmm..
Whatever it is, I love my Dad. I just don't want him to feel sad and feel unloved. I don't want him to think that no one in this family cares about him. I don't want to make him feel as though he's a lone ranger. I don't want him to think that he's not a good dad and that he's good for nothing. To me, he's the best Dad ever. Cause I know he cares for all of us. I saw it and I feel it.
So, no worries Dad. Whatever happens, you've got me. I'm going to back you up. Stay right beside you and making sure that you'll live a good old age. If tmrw we needs to go up to Genting again just to get your wallet back, I'll fetch you there. We can then have our father+daughter time together. =)
Let me take good care of you Dad. Cause I know, you'd been doing the same to me all these years. Love you so much. Oh, not forgetting to mention, you're still my no.1 man. =) (*who cares if Colin's jealous. Wakakaka!*)