One word - Awesome!!! Although it's not those happening kinda concert, but I must say that tonight's concert's pretty meaningful for me. First of all, I loves their songs. All very lovey dovey + romantic kinda lyrics. Then it reminds me of my late brother, Woon Fei. MLTR was his era and he's the one that is so in love with all the songs and he even bought their original CD way back in 1994. Back then, an original CD will cost approximately RM49.90 and it's extremely expensive I would say.
Anyway, coming back to this MLTR's concert, it's nice to actually sing along with them. Practically every single songs from the album Paint My Love was being sang by them tonight. The feeling's good and I'm happy. Colin's able to sing along too. Hence, I'm glad that the both of us enjoyed the concert very much and we even turn wild throughtout the end of the concert as everyone's getting excited in snapping away their pictures. =)
But having said all that, MLTR's concert is rather enjoyable but not so happening as there are many elderly people who loves their songs as well. Can you believe it that the crowd was made out of more uncles and aunties instead of youngsters or young adults like me. Hahaha. No wonder Tantee asked me in FB whether why I'm so into them. I'm not into them, but listening to their songs just reminds me of my late brother. That's why I just loves their songs and yes, I miss my brother - very much. Hmmp...
Oh, at the moment, I'm actually blogging at Starbucks, First World, Genting Highland. The cold night breeze is fantastic. Damn bloody cold. Ordered one cuppa hot Caramel Macchiato and I need to cover my ears with my hoody. Or else I would have freeze to death. Or even get frost bite? Hahaha. Yes, I'm exaggerating. But WTH?
Oh, last night, we chatted in FB. So, I kinda think things between us has been settled. I've learn something out of this friendship. I know I'm at fault. And I'm as guilty as a crook. And I hope it's a good thing. She was right. I'm not being sensitive towards my friends. Maybe because I'm too blunt most of the time. Hence, I'm always knocking my head on the wall. Being honest is good. Being too honest is bad. I've learn my lesson. And I did apologise to her sincerely. Not once, not twice. But a few occasion. And I don't wish to repeat my stupidity in the future. However, she said she's still going to boycott me for another week to make it a month. Gosh, why can't she just let it go since we had talk things over? WTH? BUT, at the end of the day, I'm just glad that things betweeb us are going to be back to normal. I'm keeping my finger crossed.... =)
