About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Foo's 1st paycheque! =)

Foo has gotten his first paycheque!!! =) So happy for him. He's a man who holds up to his promise. That's why we can be buddies. The both of us has the same ideology. HAHAHA. A promise is a promise. And yes! He has promised to spend us TGIF when he got his First Paycheque and TAA-DAA!! He's going to spend us TGIF this Saturday!! (*Provided that the plan jadi*)
Anyway, Colin and I will be looking forward for his treat! Awesome!! Such a sweet guy. Hahaha!! Time to pay back Foo! :P (*If only he reads this blog..Hahaha*)