About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

What to think?

Well...I've no idea where to start. I've no idea how to put it and make sure that it will not cause any potential misunderstanding if anyone actually read this. But I must say, human's are weird. Or was it me? I know I'm weird. But maybe I'm unique. I'm sure each individuals are unique in their own way. Why can't I do it my way? Or maybe you don't know me well?
I must say I'm really reserve actually. I don't really share my things with friends unless we are super duper close. I don't like to talk about the people that I don't know/ don't really know. I don't ask about things which I'm not keen or interested with. So, if a person is talking about something juicy (for him/her) which in my opinion isn't juicy at all, I'll just remain quite and listen. Is that wrong? I don't understand why I can't be myself? Will that make me dislike the person who talks about it? I'm not that kinda person. I don't really gossip about people unless I really know them. If you don't believe me, ask Intan. She knows I don't do that. I always "potong" her whenever she tries to bitch about people whom I'm not close or don't really know. Cause I'll feel that why do we need to gossip or know their things? What's the point? Hmm..so will this make me weird? Will I be hated for not joining the conversation?
Honestly, I don't really like people who gossip about others whom they don't really know. Cause at the end of the day, you don't know the person well, but yet you want to talk about him/her. What's the point? If you get it right, then it's fine. But if you're not? Don't you think that you'll hurt that person you poked/ talked about if he/she finds out? Well, to me, I don't like people to talk about me behind my back if the people don't know a shit about me. Cause I feel that it's unfair to judge me since you don't know me. I prefer you to be straight forward. Up front and just ask me. Get to know me. Learn about me. Don't play the guessing game. Cause it's gonna be a waste of time. Trust me.
I hate to guess what other people's thinking. I prefer to find out from the person directly. So long as it's the truth, I'm able to accept. You should be entitle for your own opinion or thinking. Why shall I be mad if we are not at the same view? Why can't we choose to agree to disagree? Can't we be friends if we don't have the same view or opinion? I thought opposite attracts? Don't it applys to friendship as well?
I used to disagree with Foo a lot. But we remain as close friends. Cause at the end of the day, in my opinion, true friends support you in whatever you do. Regardless the decision is a shitty one or a good one. Cause we know, it's your call and it is you to decide and not us asking you to do so. We may voice our concern, but we are no body to decide or make the call for you. What do you think?
Hmm..at the end of the day, I just want to be myself. If I don't feel like talking, it doesn't mean that I'm moody. Is just that I've got nothing to talk about. And each time I try to explain to people things, that doesn't mean that I'm defensive or trying to argue a point. I'm merely explaining myself in order to avoid any misunderstanding. Especially to those who are sensitive. I just don't want to hurt anyone's feeling. Cause I don't want to be hurt as well. My life is as simple as that. The way I see things, I want to make sure it's simple. Simple and easy way to handle. If there's too much complication, I'll be stucked. Cause I'm still not train to handle complicated issue. I'm still green. I need people to teach me. Give me more time. Then I'll learn. What do you think? Haih...Seriously,I've got no comment.