Wakakaka. So happy today! Just got back from Mid Valley. Bought lots of things - Cookies, Heels, Bras, Pants, Goggles & Belt. So nice! Haha. Spend so much already. Really enjoyed today's shopping with Colin. So long we didn't do that already. If only we are doing it every weekend, cham lor...Big spender already.hehe!
Anyway, it was really fun to go shopping with Colin especially not for Chinese New Year or some other occassion. Keke. Not fun-lah to shop if we're going there just to buy things for that particular event. Shopping should be spontaneous! Then it will be fun and exciting! Then you'll like, buy buy buy! :D Never felt like this before for sometime. The last time which I really shop for fun was in Bangkok with Sherona. Hahaha.That was full of fun too cause we'll just buy buy and buy. Can't really do it often but that's the reason why it's so fun. If we could do it quarterly per year then it will be great.
I strongly believe that we all deserve to buy things that we like and to keep us feel rewarded after a few months of hard work. Or else what's the point of earning the income and not making good use of it. Of course I know there are priorities. But again, if we save that few hundred bucks, will it made a difference? I don't know. Maybe we could. But how about us being happy in life? We'll meet life crisis if we don't love ourselves! So, I strongly agree to my own idea that we should go shopping once awhile (a surprise shopping trip just like today) to keep all of us happy and contented in life! Awww....!!! :D The feeling's just GREAT! What a nice Sunday! Yippee!! XD
