About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm Sick

Sigh. For the past few days, my body temperature had been high and yet I didn't do anything about it cause I don't feel sick at all. Then, yesterday morning, I had this bad headache. So, I went and took vitamin C from TKJ as a prevention.

At about 11.30am, we left for NABIT meeting at Securities Commission Malaysia. I was still okay and the headache was still bearable. So I still manage to enjoy myself hanging around with my colleagues. Suddenly I feel the pain is getting worst and worst. Then I couldn't really stand it anymore that I decided to ask for a panadol. Luckily, Anam has it. So after taking the panadol, my whole body don't feel that good anymore. I felt weak.

When finally NABIT's over, then Sammi offered to drive me home. Thank goodness. I was thinking how am I going to drive back with my condition like this. Thinking about the jam already enough to kill me. So, Sammi drove me back to Klang, send me to the clinic, then to home. Dr. said I had fever and it could be due to the weather or hormone changes due to my menses. Well, it's possible. So he gave me two different kind of medication for fever and headache. Gave me sore throat medication as well as cough syrup.

Once I'm back at home, I'd to put through my mom's nagging. For being sick. Gosh. She even blamed Martian cause Martian had been very close to me and maybe he's the one that make me sick. WTH right? :( Anyway, I took a slice of bread, then take my medication and went to bed straight at 7.30pm. Colin did came and visit me awhile last night, but I can't remember the time. Then what I know is that I slept through the whole night, sweating till the next morning. Approximately 13 hours of sleep. Wow!! :D

Anyway, I'm still not feeling that well yet. Will need to get back to bed again. Good night people. :) Oh, tmrw's Colin's bday. He say he's going to cook for me porridge and we shall celebrate at home.. How sweet!! :) Muaks muaks to hubby! Hugs hugs hugs!