About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's 3.50am!!

OMG! Martian is waking me up at 3.00am and THANK GOODNESS is a Saturday night! I thought it's already day time. His cute little barking voice is just too adorable to ignore. Played with him, run with him, pushed him, feed him, make him poo + pee, and then now he's playing himself. I guess all babies are the same. They just need the attention. But I'm loving him each and every moment now. Although at first, I would have the thought to give it back to Mich since Mom wouldn't approve.
I guess tmrw I'll need to do lots of shopping. Hahaha. :) Alright, I need to get back to work and play with Martian. He's making all those noises again to gain my attention.