O.M.G.!. I think I just caused Colin's whole family to panicked. Colin and I brought Martian to his house to show it to Shiu Lynn as she loves puppy as well. So everything was okay until I decided to wash my cup in the kitchen sink and that's when the cup's holder got detached from the cup and it cut right through my last finger. Then it started to bleed.
It was quite a deep long cut that I decided to ask Colin to provide me with plaster to stop the bleeding. Seconds passed.Minutes passed. And when finally Colin's mom pass me the gauze, I just went black out and that's it. I didn't know what's going on in the reality. What I know was that there are many things going in and out of my mind. Is like a flash back of what I had done throughout my life.
The minute I woke up, I found myself surrounded by Colin's whole family. I was like, what happened? I totally forgotten about the cut then I realise that I fainted and I was bleeding pretty badly from the clean cut. My brain was still dizzy and I finally able to walk a little and that's when Colin and his sis and his mom immediately fetch me to the nearest clinic to get emergency medical treatment. It wasn't that bad actually, but the fact that I fainted in front of them, makes them all panicked and worried hell as apparently, I was stiff. They didn't know what to do.
Then, we reached the clinic and I got to be the first to be treated since I was still bleeding and the nurse took good care of me. Honestly, the doctor sucks and he gave me a tetanus jap. In case there's some infection and that cost us RM60.00. Sigh.
I've no idea why did I faint. Was it because I was bleeding badly? Or I was too afraid to look at my own blood? I seriously have no clue and I guess I'll need to find out more about myself. I just don't want people around me to be worry about me. But I seriously felt so much loved when Colin's family are there to help me and make sure that I'm okay especially his mom. I felt a little embarrassed as well as I always protrait myself as a healthy and fit person. Did lots of sports but yet, I'm so weak actually. Sigh...What's not right about me? I don't know.
Anyway, I'm feeling much better now. Although still feeling a little dizzy. Less convenient for me to take care of Martian. As I'll have to make sure my wound kept dry. Hmm...but I'll still do my best. Thank goodness it was my left hand's finger and not my right. Otherwise, it will be even less convenient for me to do my work. All in all, I really need to thank Colin's family for taking good care of me. I especially need to thank Colin for being there for me and making sure I'm okay. So much of love. :) Oh, and also thank Colin for taking care of Martian when I'm asleep. :P
