About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I can't sleep.

Woke up at 5.37am. Is not because of Martian. He was still sleeping when I switch on my dim light and that wakes him up. Poor boy.
I can't sleep. There's so many things in my mind. Lots of works to do in the office. Need to clear up lots of renewals and agreements. I don't want to think about work, but I just can't stop thinking. What's wrong with me? I don't want to have grey hairs!!! I'm scared! :(
Anyway, waking up early is a good thing. At least now I'm ready to go to work. Haha!!! I haven't feed Martian yet. Cause I didn't want him to wake me up tomorrow morning at 5.30am just to feed him! Can't let him get use to any other ordinary time.
Ruby's fully recovered. At least this is what I see. No swells etc. I'm happy to see her being herself.
Well, need to go downstairs now and have my breakfast and after that head straight to work. I guess I'll be EVEN earlier today. Which is good. Will go to gym tonight. Since marathon's this Sunday. Can't afford to lose out a day or two training just to make sure that I've built enough stamina to run for that 10km.
I'm also looking forward for this long weekend. Will be going down to JB for Jon's wedding. Then Monday to hang out with my cousins in Singapore. Yeap!! Hooray!! Really need a break...