Sunday. Woke up at 7.30am. Why so early? Cause Martian force me to wake up. Fed him. Went back to sleep till 9.00am. Rudely awaken by my stupid toilet alarm clock. -_- *Sigh*
Took bath - then went downstairs. Ate red bean pau. Yummy. Colin sms. Say to bring Ruby for her jab. Jab was delayed for 3 months already. So I bathed Ruby. She's a good girl. Very obedient. Unlike Martian now. So hyper.
Colin came and pick us. Went to the Vet. Dr.Ku attended us. Ruby's good. She's healthy. Took two jabs. One for De-worm. The other was Heart-Guard. Cost us RM175.00. Broke already. Pity Colin. But well, if we were to rare dogs, we will need to spend on them. Got to make sure they are healthy and have enough to eat. Or else, don't rare. Right?
After Ruby's jabs, went get my favourite Mickey and Donald's watch stripe changed. The stripe needed the change quite sometime ago. But I've either no time or each time I went to Aunty's Ah Hui's shop, it'll be closed. Hence, today Colin fetch me there just to get the stripe changed. And hooray!!Yippee!!!*clap!clap!!* My watch looks brand new again!! :)
Came back home, had steamboat with Colin and Mom. Listen to Mom's story. Useless brother. Disturb her again. Always never think before he talks. Damn angry with him. I just didn't want to talk to him unless it's necessary. Couldn't be bother.
Anyway, after lunch, I slept. It has been a long time since I last have my afternoon nap. The weather is so hot. But I guess I must be really tired that I slept till 5.00pm. Woke up. Online awhile. Then Colin suggest to go for a jog. Been sometimes since we both last jog together. Well, I suppose I shall go do some exercise. Or else, next week's 10km marathon's ain't gonna be easy. Went running. Had a good time with him. Love it. :)
Is always nice to hang out with Colin. Very loving hubby. Can't find anyone better. His silliness. Always pissed me off but still manage to put a smile on my face. That's why I love him. What a Sunday. Meaningful? Yes. In deed. :)
