About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm Happy!!

Yeah!! :) I'm happy this weekend. :) Although I didn't catch the movie ("The Time Traveler's Wife") that I was suppose to catch with Sherona (*Whack her!Whack! Whack! Whack her!!*), I'm still happy with my weekend. Why?? Ok. Let's see....
Had a good work out on Friday night. Attended Body Combat class with Sherona and Yon Cheng. Went dinner with them, followed by Starbucks at SS2, PJ. Yon Cheng talked non-stop. That's a little scary actually.She's super hilarious!!! :) Nice. Full of FUN. Very down to earth girl. I like. :)
Then come Saturday. Foo smsed me at 6.48am. Went breakie with him after one month plus didn't meet up with him. Catch up with him a bit on his work, life and update him with friends and myself. Came back home, did house work, cleaning and went out with Mom and have a good lunch with her. It's been awhile since the last time I had a proper lunch and talk one on one with her. I know I'm not really a good daughter. Hmm.. :( Came back, rest and sleep. Was so tired. Nap the whole afternoon from 3.30pm until near 7.00pm. Cool....Mom cook nasi lemak. Had that for dinner than went out again with Colin, Foo and Mich at Bangi Kopitiam, Bandar Botanic. Tried out their coffee and/or teh tarik. It was okay. Catch up with Mich, update her and chit chatted. Foo left early as he was tired and the next day, which is today, he's on-call. Pity him. Well, it was his choice ever since the first time I met him. Tee-hee. :)
Then came Sunday. Walked Martian. Played with Ruby. Then bathed Martian, followed by house work again, did a bit of cleaning...then Colin came and pick me and Martian up for his last jab. Came back, bathed Ruby and then went out to Jusco to make enquiries about facial treatment etc at Skin Renew. Colin's first time making such enquiries. Tee-hee..Well, now he should know all these are not cheap at all. Good. Now he can roughly allocate a sum of $$ for me to do my regular facial. Wakaka :P
Then, went walk around. Shop around and...TA-DAAA!! Bought a new sport shoes!! :)))) *Clap! Clap!* It's Brooks, a US brand. Very impress with the sales person. He's really knowledgeable in terms of the types of shoes and how it could help to protect our knees, legs and posture. Good to know and now I know why Brooks' freaking expensive although it may not be as popular compared to Adidas and Nike. Tee-hee...I was initially wanting to get a new-balance but ended up getting a Brooks! And I feel confident and comfortable wearing it. Good good. Need to thank the sales man, Mr.Albert who provide good and sound advise in protecting our legs from future health problems. :) OH - Yes, it comes with a price too...Hmm..RM399.00 before discount. Since I'm a FF member, I enjoy a 30% discount. :) Next time anyone want to buy Brooks shoe can "pinjam" card from me and I'll charge them 10%. Can make money. Blek! :P Wakakaka.
After coming back from Jusco, I again manage to took a 2 hours nap. Cool right? :) Then, it's time for dinner and we had seafood at some kampung place just right beside the Klang River!! The food was pretty good, BUT, I hate the mosquitoes!! Now I'm all tiger-balm smell. :( Hate them!Hate them!
Alright, is time to go to bed now. Tmrw's a brand new week. I'll be looking forward for this coming weekend. I believe, it's gonna be a good one. As we are going down to JB for a mission to accomplish! :) Can't wait to settle it all once and for all. We are both running out of time.........

What a nice weekend.