So ironic. Yesterday I was so high and happy. Today, I'm rather disappointed or maybe I'm just being emotional. But I guess being emotional is okay so long as I'm capable of controlling. But I just don't understand why big Company like the one I'm working at has such small brained employees. Okay. I know I'm also one of the employee...and I'm young here. But at least I've got a big heart and I'm willing to go all way, participate and all out just to enjoy every single moment working and contributing to the company. But all this is not the point.
I don't want this blog to be a blog where people may one day read it and come complaining to me or even lost my job. I just don't understand why certain people are so small headed that they can't accept others having better luck then they do. Hmm...I'm just not happy with the supposingly independant party of the company being not INDEPENDANT at all and end up being so soaked up with emotions and so sensitive about small thing that is so not significant. Sigh!! I don't know what to say, but this will definitely be one of the reason in the near future of why I'm quitting this company. Unless the people mind will change and have a bigger heart to serve others...
