About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's coming to an End...

Year 2009 is coming to an End...just one blink, that's it. Soon, we'll be welcoming year 2010 with even bigger hope. Life's short. I just want to enjoy every single bit of it.
Towards the end of 2009, life has been tough for the both of us. Our house renovation it self was the biggest challenge. Although we manage to pull through it, the both of us has gone through many arguements especially in decision making as well as frustration with one another for the things that we do and we do not do.
I must say, at the end of the day, Colin should get all the credit. He's the one that put in more effort in sorting out things and making sure all goes smoothly. Me in the other hand, being grumpy and nasty towards him didn't help much.
Anyway, having been through a tough year this year, we both are looking forward to our blissful marriage life. Hopefully, things eventually will come in place. In terms of cash wise, of course the more the better. I must say, I would want to live a life that's comfortable and slightly luxurious when I wanted to. Tee-Hee.. :P
What's my resolution than for year 2010? There's many things in my mind...the things that I want to do...the thing that I'm looking forward to try and the thing that I want to own. The list shall be out soon before the year 2009 comes to an end.
Meanwhile, I just want to have a happy ending for year 2009 and I'm now looking forward to next week's pre-wedding photo shoot with Colin..woo-hoo!! :)