About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!! XD

Just got back from Singapore. Had fun, shopping, walking around and hanging out with little cousins. Spend lots of money as well. Pity Colin. He's so broke now. I guess it's not easy to be a man. Hmm....
Anyway, I just want to wish all my family members, friends and colleagues and to all those who're reading this blog, a very very Happy New Year and may all of your wish come true!!! It's gonna be a good year. Apart from us having to end our 2009 with a pretty bad experience at the Custom Malaysia. *Sucks*