With the blink of my eyes...time just flies. It's now coming in to our 3rd month living together under the same roof. Things has been really different. No longer going back mom's home after work/gym. No longer going back mom's home for her daily cooking during weekdays. I'm now legally and customarily married. :)
I could still recall 2 to 3 months back. Things has been havoc. Preparation for the weddings, has always been stressful. To top it up, things got worst when we were also busy furnishing the house for where we call it home today. Decoration, preparation, tradition...all these three things to be done concurrently. Things wasn't easy at all. But, at last..we both pull it through. And we are both just as glad as we could be...
Lots of people gave us feedback about our wedding ceremony as well as our wedding dinner. Positive feedbacks. It was a beautiful wedding indeed. Good plans, great execution, brilliant people, beautiful atmosphere...All turn out to be soooo perfect. We could never ask for more than that. Got to thanks all our family and friends...especially our parents, our brothers and sisters and friends who attended our wedding dinner. Not to forget special thanks to Mich, Foo, Lisa, Ricky, Wei San, Yong Fong, James, Soo Ling, Yenn Linn, Yetta, Sean, Ooi Meng, Lai Ying, Siao Hui and for the rest who helped us out during our wedding. Got to thank Yee Shun and Jeffrey Nah as well for their beautiful daughters for being our flower girls. They are just sooooo cute...And I kinda think there were the spotlight instead of me. Hahaha..
After our wedding, we both went back to work for about a week and a half. Then we were off for our 1 month honeymoon to Australia. The trip was great! Ending with my parents joining us for our last week. It was a fantastic trip...a good one where I get to meet up with friends whom I did not get connected for some time...shame on me huh for not keeping in touch. Hehe... :)
Well, now we are both settled down. Things should be as smooth as possible. Got to stay focus in our career and get back on track. Parents has been advising us to keep some money. Got to make sure that we have access of it. How I just wish that I'm just so rich that I don't have to think about all these...But that will now be our motiviation and goal to achieve better living...family planning.
Colin had been treating me super good as a husband. I know he'll made a good husband all the time. And he has proven it and I believe he will still be one until death do us apart. Looking at him falling asleep daily, taking care of the house and surrounding, watering the grass/plants, taking care of Martian etc...there is so much love in him. Thank God I'm married to him. If not, I don't think I'm going to do all that...hehe.
Well, I guess that's my marriage life so far. I'm looking forward to more to come. More surprises in life. More good news to come and let's all pray together that this marriage is gonna be another fairy tale...
Signing Off..
