About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Feeling blissful...

I was just sharing my thoughts with Colin last night. That I really feel contented with my life. There are so many of my friends whom care so much for me. Knowing when I'm making certain decision in life, they remain supportive towards my decision. Keeping me strong and keep going on.
Contented with a good husband that will do everything and anything for me. Take very good care of me. Love me and never get bored of me....what a blissful marriage - *Let's hope it's forever. *Finger Crossed*