It has been a week that you're off for outstation work. I really miss you by myside. I miss your breakfast. I miss your kisses. I miss your hugs. I miss your voice. I miss your warm body when you're by my bed side. I miss you helping me hanging cloths. I miss you helping me taking in the cloths. I miss you helping me do house chores. I miss your company when I watch Asia Biggest Loser. I miss telling you how sad I feel towards the people who left the show. I miss telling you I hated Raj. I miss telling you about my work life. I miss you so much ling...I miss you for every single thing you do in my life for me that you share with me...and I know you're just out there cause you needed to work hard for us.
As much as I want to ask you to stay at home and don't have to work, it's just not logical. It's also not logical for me to be sobbing now as I blog now. I just can't stop my tears from rolling down my cheeks.Cause I really miss you so much...
Don't feel sad when you read this blog. Cause although I really miss you a lot, I know you're just off to work. And without you working, it's just ain't gonna support whatever we are in debt. But I'm fine alone at home. Is just when it's tonight that I never get to talk to you and update you about what's going on with me in the office and about Lai Ying coming in for interview etc, I feel something's missing. Thus, I blog to keep me occupied.
Well, I did mop the house after watching TVB. Feel a bit dirty the floor. Cause Martian was out hanging around. Earlier I told you that I wanted to bath Martian, I was too lazy. I didnt do it. Maybe this Saturday only I will bath him.
Right now, I just hope you're right beside me hugging me while I'm asleep. I miss you ling... :(
*Tears...*
