About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Looking Forward

I'm looking forward for a lot of things in my life currently.

I look forward to my new job.

I look forward to be called to the bar.

I look forward to a step closer to my ambition.

I look forward to build a family with the one I love.

I look forward to earn more money.

I look forward to buy my first favourite car.

I look forward to a better life style.

I look forward to so many things that I want in my life...

There's this energy in me that I can feel I'm going to make it big in my life...and I wanted it badly....

I look forward to all these that I can't wait to own....It's just a matter of time and I know I'm going to achieve it...