About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Updates...

Wow...it's March already! Time really flies! Although I sometimes feel that time pass pretty slowly during the day time and night pass so soon! 3 months didn't update my own blog. Recently there's nothing interesting to mentioned about.
Anyway, I'm now into my 5th month of chambering period. Now I'm kinda settle down in the law firm that I'm chambering with. So far all things are good. Just pretty bored with the work that I'm doing as there's nothing much challenging.
Other than that, all things are pretty fine. Can't wait to complete my chambering and start earning my big bucks!
August! I can't wait for August!!!!!! Ush!!