Hmm..I'm currently finishing my 1st Semester of MBA course. Tough. Real tough. But I put on lots of afford, time and money into it. I learnt a lot. I enjoy the classes. I loves the idea. I loves the knowledge. But I know, this could not be what I wanted. This could not be something easy for me to cope with. This in other words is really a challenge for me. To attend classes on weekends. Work during weekdays. Back from work, then work on my assignments. Studies. Gosh. Really hectic. Really really really hectic. No time for rest. No time for Colin, parents or Martian. Is this what I really want? Sometimes, I really wanna think over again. But I didn't wanna give up. I know I'm gonna do my best. Try hard and study smart. When I push myself harder, I know I get sick. Should slow down. Breath and relax. Take time out. Don't rush and take it easy. Sorry Mom. But I guess, this may not be what I'm capable of doing. But, as promised, I'll do my best. Utmost level best!
11 Years
10 years ago
