Wow! Final last week of chambering. So what do I learned?
Well, I did learn about the court system. I did learn about conveyancing. I did learn about communication. Learn about people. Interaction. Office politics...yada yada yada...
How do I feel now?
Great! Absolutely looking forward for this day to come. Finally it's here sooner than I ever thought.
How am I gonna celebrate after this?
I plan to just sit at home. Do nothing. Perhaps have to work on my MBA assignments. Gonna start ASAP and no last minute work. Plan to also go Genting Casino to try my luck on Big Small. Hahahaha.
Where to after this?
Well, I've already secured a job before the end of my chambering period. I am indeed looking forward to start all over again. I need the opmh back! I need it badly. Gonna embrace all the good positive energy and start a new life! :)
What's the next plan in life?
To built a family. To plan for an addition to the family members. To buy a new car. Yet to think what I really wanted as my 10 years car. Hahaha. Shall I consider the second hand value? Yet to decide. But nonetheless, looking forward to that.
Guess that's it. My journey towards a better life. Woo-hoo!!! :) <3
