Did I tell you before that currently, I'm kinda like living in a prison? Having paid so little. Can't believe that it's all gonna be over soon. In just 2 months time.
I'm ending my chambering period soon. By 9th August 2011, I'm gonna be free from all this crazy things and people that I'd met along the journey of my chambering period. I can't wait for all this to come to an end. A good ending.
I need to have the money to keep us going. Keep us motivated. Buy the things that we need. I need to stay focus. I wanna be ambitious. Getting good pay. Having good time. Focus. Focus.
These few months, it must had been crazy for Colin as well. Poor thing. But I know, in two months time,things will only be better. I need to keep focus and stay positive! I know we are gonna do well in future. Got to plan for FAMILY planning soon. So much more to look forward.
Going in to my 2nd semester of my MBA course. Not sure whether I pass my exams but yes, I do hope I pass those papers so that I can keep on focus on my mission. I need to complete it. Otherwise, I know others will say I'm such a loser! I must stay FOCUS!
Oh! How much I miss blogging here! Hmmph!!
