About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Monday, September 14, 2009

3rd Day at home

Today's Martian's 3rd day at home. He's begining to adapt to the new environment pretty well. Martian's a good boy (so far-lah). He knows how to play with himself without disturbing your time. He's able to entertain himself. He's able to feed himself with his food and drink lots of water.
Hopefully tmrw, when I go back to work, he'll be fine at home with Mom. ;) Here's a picture of Martian at 6 weeks old. Isn't he a sweetie?



Hello everyone! I'm Martian! =)