About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what I believe. A good listener and care deeply for my friends. To people who I'm not close to, I may somewhat detached. I'm truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. Generally, I do not prejudice with others view and quite tolerant of others' point of view. I love adventurous activities.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MLTR here I come!!

Woohoo!! I'm so high now! Extremely high + excited + happy! Awesome awesome awesome! Damn awesome!!
I had been loving MLTR's songs since I was really young. All cause of the influence from my eldest brother, Woon Fei. He loves to sing along during those days and MLTR's like so HOT!! HOT!! HOT!!
I can't believe that I'm so lucky to have VIP tickets to MLTR concert this 5th September 2009. Somebody slap me pls!! I still can't believe it! Gosh!! =D
Anyway, I want to thank Aunty Melissa for making my dream come true. I want to give her a big hugs and kiss publicly to show how grateful I'm for her tickets! I feel so blessed and lucky all of the sudden to have the tickets. I was begging Yenn Linn for it just few days ago. Kekeke. Now she can go with whoever she wants lor. And I can sit right in front of the stage with my hubby.. Oh, the best thing is, hubby also loves MLTR's songs. =) I guess he will be able to sing along during the concert..It's just AWESOME!! :D
Having said all that, here's the VIP tickets to my MLTR's concernt this Saturday at Arena Of Stars, Genting Highlands. =))) Don't be jealous ya!

VIP tickets to MLTR concert! Wakakaka!!!