Just came back from dinner with my colleagues. We had Phon Choi in Sg. Buloh at this Restaurant name called LYJ. The chinese wordings I'm not sure how to pronounce it but apparently, the place was being recommended by this host name Axian. Supposingly, Axian only introduce all those interesting places to eat etc. Hence, this time, Eddie pursuaded all of us to try out this dish call Phon Choi which cost RM488.00 and the serving is for 10-15 pax.
At first, I thought of trying it out since I never tried Phon Choi before. But after I was being told that this particular chinese village dish is going to cost per pax at approximately RM50, I thought wow...bloody expensive for a village dish like that. Not knowing what was being serve of cos. Anyway, to cut the whole story short, Tham had offered to spend me and I did went along just to join in the crowd to make the head counts.
I must say that the dish looks interesting at first. Very nicely arranged. I was surprised that there's so much things hiding deep down inside. There are fish, prawns, ducks, chickens, broccoli, mushroom, abalone, few types of porks, sea cucumber, chicken feets, some veggies and some I-don't-know-what. Haha. Anyway, all of us take our time to dig out one piece by one piece asking what's it and whether does it taste good? All in all, I must say that, maybe if one have not tried Phon Choi before, should just go and try once and you'll know whether you like it or not. To me, it's just too chinese and it's too salty. Apart from that, the food is cold and hence, it didn't taste that good. But all this is just what I thought about it. Maybe others might find it really good and delicious. But I'm definitely not in the list.
Anyway, having Phon Choi with my colleagues was fun. Listening to them speaking in Cantonese is a good way for me to pick up the language. I personally thought that it will be good if I could speak an extra language in order to add value to my own life. Hmmm...but unfortunately, each time when I try to speak out, I was more like a clown to others. Sometimes I just feel that, why can't these people be more supportive? Right? WTH. But well, that's fine. I'll try to pick it up myself. Slowly. Although I'll take a longer time, but is okay. As long as I'm determine enough. Hmmph...
Having said all that, today I felt pretty good. At least there are some improvements. But she kinda make me feel afraid and intimidated by her action. The way she msg me. The way she sms me. I thought of calling her just to talk about the dinner that we just had without her. But maybe is just not the right time yet. Things are different now from just 3 weeks ago although I wish there ain't any different. But WTH, this is life. Can't expect things to be the same. Colin's changing too. Heehee. Which I think is for good. I think he should take things easy and be a little care free. With that, he'll be more youthful and not so stressful in life. And I hope he'll cope and handle it well since he has always been very systematic and well planned. I used to be well planned and systematic too. But I realise that life's so dull if you know what's going to happened next. There will be no surpises. But if life's spontaneous, then we'll be happier. As suddenly, we might just do whatever we desire. If you feel like it, just go ahead and do it. No hesitation. No procastination. Do it and live with it. No regrets. Full of fun. No plans. This is what I called live life to the fullest. I know there will be set backs. But WTH, if we planned so much, we will still have set backs. So who cares? What I care now is NOW. At this very moment. Don't have to think too far away. As if we know we will still be alive by then. Right?
Craps....
